You have no items in your shopping cart.
In this edition of the book the recent questions and their concepts have been highlighted and have been written in a way that will help the students to remember and reproduce them in the examination hall. The information provided is cogent but concise to save the precious time.
• New NBE based pattern (wider coverage, concept development, one-line approach)
• Image Based Questions with Answers (According to Recent Examinations) have been added
• Solved MCQs (PGMEEs 2015-1985) including All Recent Questions (2016)
• Thoroughly revised, updated and fully colored edition
• Interactive 3 hours DVD-ROM containing live lectures on Breast and Thyroid
• Thoroughly verified answers from MCh aspirants and residents
• Explanations incorporating only relevant and high yielding facts
• Highlighted important and golden facts
• Explanations from most authentic surgery books
• Repeated questions grouped together to save your precious time
• Line diagrams to minimize tedious efforts
• Mnemonics for faster learning
• Controversial questions have been handled with special care.
This book is an attempt to provide you with the thorough knowledge of the subject but with a viewpoint that the most important thing is to clear the exam as the competition is intense. There is a difference between just preparing for an exam, and preparing to achieve the topmost score. So, the book has covered all the topics but with special emphasis on the important ant high yielding facts to minimize your tedious efforts and to save your precious time. Remember that without proper revision it is of no use to cover huge amount of syllabus. Last but not least, the surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. All the best......Learn More
Regular Price: र1,095.00
Special Price र1,007.40
Thoroughly revised and updated edition including latest exam pattern and image based questions.Presents the text in a new layout. Includes information on AUB (Atypical Uterine Bleeding). Separate section on instruments, specimens and radiology in gynaecology presented with full colour images. A must read for undergraduates, postgraduates and interns revising for any exam on gynaecology.
• Bestseller book on Gynecology
• Thoroughly revised and updated edition including latest exam pattern and image based questions.
• Contains lucid presentation of text in a new layout.
• Includes recent questions of AIIMS 2014 and PGI 2013.
• Contains DNB, FMGE and NEET pattern questions.
• Includes a hot topic on AUB (Atypical Uterine Bleeding).
• Separate section on instruments, specimens and radiology in Gynecology presented in full color plates.
• Must read for undergraduates, foreign medical graduates, interns, all postgraduate medical aspirants and for any exam of Gynecology.
Regular Price: र495.00
Special Price र455.40
Out of stock
This seventh edition of Textbook of Gynaecology by Rashid Latif Khan has been revised up- to-date text and full-color illustrations. The book has been thoroughly reviewed and revised after consulting various specialists. Even though modernity has been introduced in the text, the core structure of the book retains its original focus on the needs of students, particularly, in helping them during the preparation of their examination. This provides help for the modern examinations like OSCE, TOCAS etc.Learn More
Regular Price: र795.00
Special Price र731.40
The Seventh Edition retains the prime flavour of Parikh's original book, including his style of writing and expression of facts in a unique style, which made it a popular text and reference in the Indian scenario. The contents have been thoroughly updated in all the areas to help the medical students and also the legal professionals. New and latest material has been added at appropriate places, several old photographs replaced by better visuals, and many new photographs also added in the text. Recent topics like the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, and recent changes in the criminal law in relation to rape, sexual deviations, penetrating sexual assauH and acid attacks have been incorporated. Other topics of current importance like body farming, virtual autopsy, narcoanalysis, hair dye poisoning, newer plant poisons like brasinolide, and khat abuse have been added. Most old photographs have been replaced with new and recent photographs with crisp captions in relation to decomposition, autopsy technique, various injuries, violent asphyxial deaths, snakes and scorpion poisoning. Also discussed are issues like three-parent baby and presumed consent in deceased organ donation. Updated material has been added in the answers to the relevant questions, maintaining the legendary QUESTION-ANSWER format of discussion. The book aims to continue to enjoy its reputation as a reliable text in classrooms and a high-value reference in courtrooms, besides serving as a handy guide for investigating officers in police and investigating agencies, and lawyers. The questions in the book are useful to the defence attorneys while questing the medical witness in cross-examination.Learn More
Regular Price: र695.00
Special Price र639.40
The contents of this book are not designed to provide the reader with an opportunity to escape from learning basic information that can only be obtained from textbooks. The book is written with the aims: firstly, to make the reader aware about the type of questions asked in Combined Medical Services Examination (Conducted by UPSC) and secondly, the detect the areas of weakness in his understanding of text and lastly, to improve his skills with multiple choice system of examination. The present book consists of Sections on Details of Examinations, Important Guidelines (how to prepare for theory and viva-voce); Original Solved Papers (1981 onwards) with Detailed Explanations of Combined Medical Services Examination. This book is also useful for Civil Services Examination (Prelims-Medical)Learn More
Regular Price: र725.00
Special Price र667.00
Out of stock