Benefit from the author's long teaching experience, this book is concise, direct and exhaustive and is specifically tailored to meet student's needs. It is the modem day FARRINGTON, simple, easier to
understand and remember. The age-old concept of 'Group study in Materia Medica' presented in a new, lucid and more readable style. It is a unique compilation that presents schematic overview of group-wise
study of drugs included in the homeopathic materia medica. It concisely presents the most important aspects on the subject of group study at a glance. Flow charts are added for ready reference. This book will be of immense help to undergraduate, post-graduate and practitioners in their day-to-day work.
• Drugs from animal, plant and mineral kingdoms
• Sarcodes and Nosodes explained
• Schematic diagrams depicting important symptoms of medicines from each kingdom
• Flow charts and tables for quick references and easy recall
• Comparisons and differentiation between drugs from the same kingdom Learn More