Prayas Homeopathy and Cancer Research Foundation (Gujarat)
• Treating a Breast Cancer patient with Homeopathy is a tough job as no textbook was yet available.
• This book acts as an Atlas which comprises a deeper, concise study of more than 80 Breast Cancer remedies in an innovative manner.
• Each drug is presented as if handcrafted.
• After studying thousands of research papers to understand pharmacog nosy, toxicity, phytochemistry and molecular behavior of
• Cancer remedies, the MateriaMedica presented in this book is integrated and updated with latest scientific findings which was never done before.
• This is being compiled from different homeopathic source books after thorough study and only the most noteworthy symptoms are picked up.
• A unique compilation of such kind directs a physician to treat Breast Cancer patients in an easier way and will surely bring a new paradigm in Homeopathic Oncology.
DrSunirmal Sarkar is Renowned and Busiest Homeopathic practitioner from West Bengal. He holds 40 years of clinical experience with mastery in cancer cases. His innovative thinking, tremendous knowledge, art of clinical application and success ratio in clinical practice are the source of inspiration for homeopaths across the globe.
DrShruti Shah, a very promising Homeopath, practising in Gujarat since 18 years. With her innovative ideas, she is doing a scientific work on role of Homeopathy in Cancer. A Researcher in herself, she has a very unique way of understanding remedies