Search results for 'linical therapeutic temple s hyone'
• Phenomena, Facets and Psychosomatism explained and useful to old and new practitioners
• The book explains in detail how to elicit phenomena and the facets i.e., framing patients words into rubrics.
• Case illustrations and overview of 30 cases given
• Concept of facets and phenomenology applied to repertorial study and suggested repertorial additions
• Clinical use of Zizia in respiratory illness.
The book is a homeopathic approach explained by an astute, innovative and enthusiastic practitioner and researcher with an impressive record of more than 30 years of therapeutic success and working incessantly on discovering new drugs. One can experience and appreciate the author’s enormous vigour, fierce courage and scrutinizing sprit in the field of Homoeopathy. Learn More
Regular Price: र349.00
Special Price र286.18
Part 3 of the UPSC & MD book series enlists the latest questions which are inline with the changing patterns of the examination. This is a book by Dr V. K. Chauhan, who is an eminent clinician and academician. It contains multiple choice questions on all twelve subjects of homeopathy, which have been collected from previous year’s examination for the aspirants of UPSC and MD (Hom.) to help them crack their examination with minimum hassles. The explanations and details for the correct choice of the answer are mentioned along with the answer, which saves the time of going back to the books and referring to the source. The references of the explanation have also been given with the book’s name and chapter name, which makes the authenticity of the book more valid than any such work available in the market.
The book includes a section on general Knowledge questions which have been asked in various entrance examination. Learn More
Regular Price: र799.00
Special Price र655.18