Repertory Of The Homoeopathic Materia Medica ( Mini Size)
James Tyler Kent
|Imprint:||B.Jain Low Priced|
This fundamental work written by Dr. James Tyler Kent is offered to the profession as a basic Repertory and is a compilation of all the useful symptoms recorded in the fundamental work of our Materia Medica as well as from the notes of pioneers of homoeopathy. In this work Kent Included the clinical ...Read More
This fundamental work written by Dr. James Tyler Kent is offered to the profession as a basic Repertory and is a compilation of all the useful symptoms recorded in the fundamental work of our Materia Medica as well as from the notes of pioneers of homoeopathy. In this work Kent Included the clinical symptoms which were consistent with the nature of the remedy and omitted unverified symptoms.
Apart from this some of the added features of this book are:
1. Articles like 'Use of the Repertory’, 'How to Study the Repertory as well as Dr M.L. Tyler’s 'Repertorising'.
2. 'Dr Gibson Millers Hot and Cold Remedies' to help differentiate the remedies for selection of the final simillimum.
3. An article by Miller on 'Relationship of Remedies and their Duration of Action'.
4. Boger’s The sides of the Body and Drug Affinities' from the Boenninghausen’s Therapeutic Pocket Book.
5. Many unverified symptoms have been omitted, but only when there was a decided doubt about their consistency.
6. Clinical matters have been given a place when it was observed to be consistent with the nature of the remedy.
THIS BOOK IS A PART OF SPECIAL 'LOW PRICE EDITION' SERIES, WHICH HAS SPECIALLY BEEN MADE FOR STUDENTS AND HAS BOOK AT PRICES YOU WOULD LOVE.
Searching Tags: Repertory of the Homeopathic Materia Medica book, Kent repertory book, Repertory book by Kent, Book on Gibson Miller Hot and cold remedies, Homeopathic alphabetical repertory book, Homeopathic repertory book based on deductive logic.
|Imprint||B.Jain Low Priced|
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
James Tyler Kent
James Tyler Kent (1849 - 1916) was an American physician and a forefather of modern homeopathy. He is said to have contributed as much as Hahnemann to homeopathy. In 1897 Kent published a massive guidebook on human ailments and their associated homeopathic remedies. Nowadays this magnum opus is still in use.Dr. Kent was born in Woodhul, New York. He graduated from the Eclectic Medical Institute of Cincinnati, and started practice in St. Louis as an Eclectic. He became interested in homoeopathy... Read More