You have no items in your shopping cart.
In this edition of the book the recent questions and their concepts have been highlighted and have been written in a way that will help the students to remember and reproduce them in the examination hall. The information provided is cogent but concise to save the precious time.
• New NBE based pattern (wider coverage, concept development, one-line approach)
• Image Based Questions with Answers (According to Recent Examinations) have been added
• Solved MCQs (PGMEEs 2015-1985) including All Recent Questions (2016)
• Thoroughly revised, updated and fully colored edition
• Interactive 3 hours DVD-ROM containing live lectures on Breast and Thyroid
• Thoroughly verified answers from MCh aspirants and residents
• Explanations incorporating only relevant and high yielding facts
• Highlighted important and golden facts
• Explanations from most authentic surgery books
• Repeated questions grouped together to save your precious time
• Line diagrams to minimize tedious efforts
• Mnemonics for faster learning
• Controversial questions have been handled with special care.
This book is an attempt to provide you with the thorough knowledge of the subject but with a viewpoint that the most important thing is to clear the exam as the competition is intense. There is a difference between just preparing for an exam, and preparing to achieve the topmost score. So, the book has covered all the topics but with special emphasis on the important ant high yielding facts to minimize your tedious efforts and to save your precious time. Remember that without proper revision it is of no use to cover huge amount of syllabus. Last but not least, the surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. All the best......Learn More
Out of stock
The contents of this book are not designed to provide the reader with an opportunity to escape from learning basic information that can only be obtained from textbooks. The book is written with the aims: firstly, to make the reader aware about the type of questions asked in Combined Medical Services Examination (Conducted by UPSC) and secondly, the detect the areas of weakness in his understanding of text and lastly, to improve his skills with multiple choice system of examination. The present book consists of Sections on Details of Examinations, Important Guidelines (how to prepare for theory and viva-voce); Original Solved Papers (1981 onwards) with Detailed Explanations of Combined Medical Services Examination. This book is also useful for Civil Services Examination (Prelims-Medical)Learn More
Out of stock
Widely acclaimed as a standard text in view of its simple language, comprehensive coverage and attractive presentation, BD Chaurasia's Human Anatomy remains an ideal and the most preferred textbook in India and abroad. The seventh edition of the book has been rewritten, thoroughly revised and updated, to make it still more student-friendly. The seventh edition now features : Newly drawn diagrams, redesigned on the basis of reader–teacher perceptions, in vivid colours, imposing dimensions, with clarity of depiction, using fresh labeling, Enhanced and well illustrated clinical anatomy given along with each concerned topic to increase the book’s utility to the student during the clinical years, Volume 3 presents reinforced material on Head and Neck, Volume 4 now highlights Brain and Neuroanatomy. A CD containing respective videos on osteology and soft parts for better orientation of these topics and FAQs with answers and diagrams for proper preparation for the examinations, accompanies each volume. Many new chapters added to lend flavour to learning anatomy with enhanced interest. Salient features of the four volumes: Profusely illustrated to enhance the clinical importance of osteology, Steps of dissection clearly delineated to enhance practical aspects; fresh figures on dissection have been redrawn to impart both theoretical as well as practical knowledge to the students, The attachments, nerve supply and actions of the muscles are shown in boxes. Testing of a group of muscles is shown with the help of diagrams, The text is supplemented with a number of easily reproducible colour diagrams providing a photogenic memory to the reader, To complete the various facets of anatomy, histology and development of various organs have been added. Fresh radiographs, ultrasound scans and CT scans have been added to initiate the readers into the realm of radiology and imaging, At the end of each section, appendix containing full courses of the spinal nerves, cranial nerves, autonomic ganglia, clinical terms and tables on arteries have been given, Clinicoanatomical problems have been given to prepare the readers for their future clinical years, Multiple choice questions (MCQs) have been reinforced to test the knowledge and skills acquired.Learn More
Out of stock
All the chapters have been exhaustively revised, updated and few thoroughly rewritten. New topics on Imaging Techniques in Gynecology (Chapter 10) and Psychosexual Issues and Female Sexuality (Chapter 34) have been incorporated. Pelvic Organ Prolapse (Chapter 16) has been rewritten, based on the latest concept of pelvic anatomy and the new concepts of repair. Premalignant Lesions (Chapter 23) and Genital Malignancy (Chapter 24) have been exhaustively updated, based upon the current knowledge and recommendation. Operative Gynecology (Chapter 35) is meant to provide the basic principles of commonly performed gynecological surgery so as to guide an apprentice. More emphasis has been given on case selection (indication), principal steps of operation and complications. The chapter on Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecology (Laparoscopic, Robotic and Hysteroscopic) (Chapter 36) has been rewritten as it has gained much popularity in critical practice these days.
Practical Gynecology (Chapter 38) contains a huge number of high-quality photographs and plates of imaging studies. Hundreds of examination-oriented questions along with their answers and explanations are presented. This chapter is designed to help the students in their preparation for the clinical and viva-voce part of the examination. The self-assessment questionnaire having an objective structured clinical examinations (OSCEs) format is to improve the clinical competence of the students. The total information given in Chapter 38, amounts to a ‘mini-textbook-cum-color atlas’ of gynecology.
The edition has been made more user-friendly in terms of updated text matters, graphics, design and use of different color codes. Color codes help to highlight the core knowledge (must-know area). This book provides profuse illustrations, high-quality photographs, anatomical drawing and imaging studies. This textbook has been enriched with tables, diagrams, boxes, charts and algorithms, which could be studied and reproduced easily. Key points at the end of each chapter are for quick and easy revision. The state-of-the-art in this book lies in the presentation, which is simple, lucid, clear and concise.
• Presentation is simple, lucid and concise
• Core knowledge (must-know area) has been highlighted
• Enriched with numerous flowcharts, tables, boxes, sketches and drawings
• Consistent and uniform standard of information in all the chapters
• Information is up-to-date and evidence-based
• Key points at the end of each chapter and algorithms for easy and quick revision
• Practical Gynecology (Chapter 38) with high-quality colored illustrations and self-assessment questionnaire for the development of clinical and practical competence
• Different color codes for the readers’ convenience quick reference
• Profusely illustrated with good-quality colored diagrams and photographs for ease of understanding and reproduction
• An authoritative and comprehensive textbook with guidelines and recommendations of professional and academic organizations.
Out of stock