• Phenomena, Facets and Psychosomatism explained and useful to old and new practitioners
• The book explains in detail how to elicit phenomena and the facets i.e., framing patients words into rubrics.
• Case illustrations and overview of 30 cases given
• Concept of facets and phenomenology applied to repertorial study and suggested repertorial additions
• Clinical use of Zizia in respiratory illness.
The book is a homeopathic approach explained by an astute, innovative and enthusiastic practitioner and researcher with an impressive record of more than 30 years of therapeutic success and working incessantly on discovering new drugs. One can experience and appreciate the author’s enormous vigour, fierce courage and scrutinizing sprit in the field of Homoeopathy. Learn More