Target Super Protocol- A New Synthesis of Classical, Logical, and Practical in Homoeopathy intandem with the advances in genetics
R SREEKUMAR & K N SREEVIDYA
Target protocol is a reference book describing a protocol, i.e. a set of guidelines to be followed by homeopathic practitioners while dealing with any of the cases to target 100% successful results in their practice. This book will help the new and existing generation of Homoeopaths to build confidence ...Read More
Target protocol is a reference book describing a protocol, i.e. a set of guidelines to be followed by homeopathic practitioners while dealing with any of the cases to target 100% successful results in their practice. This book will help the new and existing generation of Homoeopaths to build confidence in classical homoeopathy as homeopathy is based on the concept of individualisation and such. So here is a book to meet the concept of individualisation.
What does this book hold?
• The book is a synthesis of classical, logical, and practical approaches in homeopathy in tandem with the advances in the genetic field and modern medicine.
• This book constitutes a blend of information compiled from different schools of homeopathy so as to enhance therapeutic success in homeopathic practice by addressing various challenges in the therapeutic field as well as the key to crack each case in hand.
• To overcome the limitation of repertorization – a concept of effective rubric selection also mentioned. Along with the current rubrics, dormant symptoms from the past history as target rubrics are also mentioned
• A chapter Doctrine of Inheritance explains how to tackle inherited disorders and prevent unhealthy inheritance.
• One chapter on rubric conversion is present which will help the practitioners to find out appropriate rubrics for various conditions encountered in day to day practice.
• Chapters on correcting intra-uterine abnormalities, a protocol for congenital anomalies, ADHD, learning disability are put together which are interesting to go through.
• This book explains many cases that seem to be incurable by other systems of medicine – the process of case taking, point of entry and rubric selection in a methodical way.
It acts as a guide to enhance therapeutic success in homoeopathic practice by addressing various challenges in case taking, therapeutic field as well as provides a clinician with the direction to crack difficult and incurable cases.
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *