You have no items in your shopping cart.
In this edition of the book the recent questions and their concepts have been highlighted and have been written in a way that will help the students to remember and reproduce them in the examination hall. The information provided is cogent but concise to save the precious time.
• New NBE based pattern (wider coverage, concept development, one-line approach)
• Image Based Questions with Answers (According to Recent Examinations) have been added
• Solved MCQs (PGMEEs 2015-1985) including All Recent Questions (2016)
• Thoroughly revised, updated and fully colored edition
• Interactive 3 hours DVD-ROM containing live lectures on Breast and Thyroid
• Thoroughly verified answers from MCh aspirants and residents
• Explanations incorporating only relevant and high yielding facts
• Highlighted important and golden facts
• Explanations from most authentic surgery books
• Repeated questions grouped together to save your precious time
• Line diagrams to minimize tedious efforts
• Mnemonics for faster learning
• Controversial questions have been handled with special care.
This book is an attempt to provide you with the thorough knowledge of the subject but with a viewpoint that the most important thing is to clear the exam as the competition is intense. There is a difference between just preparing for an exam, and preparing to achieve the topmost score. So, the book has covered all the topics but with special emphasis on the important ant high yielding facts to minimize your tedious efforts and to save your precious time. Remember that without proper revision it is of no use to cover huge amount of syllabus. Last but not least, the surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed. All the best......